17 March 2017
''INDONESIAN CULINARY, FOOD AND BEVERAGES PRODUCTS''
Indonesian Embassy in Denmark proudly presents and welcome you to ''INDONESIAN CULINARY, FOOD AND BEVERAGES PRODUCTS''. Madværkstedet, 21-22 March 2017. Our stand number: M 3045.
Our stand will be Huge!.
Because there are seven food and beverages companies presenting Indonesian products.
1. SALAKI - BUMBU DESA: Instant Seasoning, Tea and Assorted Sambal - Chilli Paste.
2. PT. ARTSBOGA SENTOSA GLOBAL: Instant Seasoning/Food Paste and Snacks.
3. PT. MEGA INOVASI KARYA MANDIRI: Organic Coconut Oil, Coconut Sugar and Coconut Milk.
4. DINI'S RESTAURANT & TRADING ApS: Indonesian Restaurant and Importer in Horsens, Denmark.
5. DANISH SPECIALITY FOOD DENMARK (TYLSTRUP KAGER A/S): KOPIKO ''VOLCANIC'' COFFEE.
6. PT. TIGA PILAR SEJAHTERA, Tbk.: ''Bihun'' Noodle, Egg Noodle, and ''GULAS'' Candy.
7. KRAGHS ApS: Cashew Nut products, Coffee and Tea.
We also welcome you to taste our Indonesian ''Beef Rendang'' cuisine. Will be presented by Master Chef Rusliyawan on:
March 21, 20171
11.30 – 11.55 a.m
|@ Køkken 1|
Put this event on your calendar now and see you on our stand !
FREE parking and FREE tickets for adults who have registered from this link:
So prior registration is mandatory.
Tickets for children from 1-15 years old: 200 DKK
More info: www.madværkstedet.dk